We offer various options for posting and delivery of artworks including:
- Free click and collect – at the gallery
- Free local delivery of heavy or bulky items – to local Harrogate postcodes
- UK wide postage
- International postage
- Bespoke courier transport
Click & Collect
If you are local to us, or visiting Harrogate, you can buy online and collect from the gallery in person. Our click and collect service is free of charge.
Free Local Delivery
For heavy or bulky items, we also offer a free home delivery service for those who living or staying in local Harrogate postcode areas. To arrange this please contact us using the details below.
- The majority of items can be sent safely and securely using either Royal Mail, Parcelforce and other standard courier services.
- All purchases must be paid for in full before delivery can be arranged.
- Our shipping costs include a flat rate per item to cover postage, packaging and insurance for loss during transit.
- Original artworks will usually be sent flat-packed, whereas prints may be sent either flat-packed or rolled in a hardboard tube.
- The majority of items will be tracked and will require a signature on delivery.
- All packaging is carried out to a high professional standard.
- We aim to deliver as quickly as possible but please do allow at least three working days for a delivery from us. We usually avoid sending items out on a Friday to avoid artworks being left in a warehouse depot over the weekend. Please let us know if you need your items urgently and we will do our best to meet your deadline.
- For international purchases please contact us by email so that we can give you a confirmed price.
- International deliveries are usually sent by Royal Mail (International Tracked Service) and will require a signature on delivery.
- To keep shipping costs to a minimum we can remove the mount and frame from an artwork, on request.
- We will give you an expected delivery time but cannot guarantee an exact date as delays can occur at customs.
- Please be aware that customers are responsible for paying any import duties that are applicable on the item.
Bespoke Courier Service
For complete peace of mind and a confirmed delivery time, we also offer a bespoke courier service with experienced art handlers, both within the UK and for overseas deliveries. Please contact us by email for a quote on this service.
Please Click here for Enquiry/Quote for Shipping
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase from Watermark Gallery, we offer a 14 day, no-quibble returns guarantee.
- To return an item to us, please contact us as soon as possible.
- The artwork or purchase must be returned to us, undamaged and in its original packaging, within 14 days, to the gallery address below.
- Please note that we are unable to refund any delivery costs and you will be expected to cover the costs of returning your purchase to the gallery.
- A full refund will be made once the item has been returned undamaged to us.
- Please do make sure that any returns are arranged during gallery opening times.
Our address for returns is:
Watermark Gallery Ltd
8 Royal Parade